Hosting a party?
WELCOME TO UPPERCASE LIVING where our products offer messages of hope, humor, and love--messages that encourage people to Live a Life Inspired every day. Discover how people all over the world are finding value in surrounding themselves and their loved ones with meaningful and inspiring expressions and decor. Why not personalize your space? View UL's 2016 Fall/Winter Catalog and check out the "Updates & Specials" Tab for our latest offers. By hosting an Open House (OH) you can earn free and half off expressions! OH options include hosting in your home/online or a book party. For more information about UL go to About Tab. I want to extend a BIG THANK YOU to my customers for helping me achieve SECOND PLACE in sales for 2 years in a row! If you like what you see leave a comment and join my blog. FOLLOW ME ON Twitter & Pinterest! FIND OUT HOW TO JOIN MY UPPERCASE LIVING TEAM by clicking on UL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY TAB.
Saturday, December 21, 2013
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
To-Do or Chores Board & GET ORGANIZED IN THE NEW YEAR!
Cool and Contemporary
UL offers over 15 Patterns in our Decorative Category
Monday, September 16, 2013
- Bring the outdoors in. Green plants, cut flowers and blooming bulbs, pieces of wood, rocks and other organic elements can create a feeling of nature indoors.
- Paint a room to suggest a mood. For instance, blue and green promote a relaxed feeling and may be good choices for the bedroom, while warm colors (maroon, coral, burgundy) suggest a cozy environment and may be inviting in a family room.
- Surround your senses with beauty. Artwork, fragrance, smooth textures and calming sounds all provide a pleasant environment in which to relax.
- Set aside a room or area for peace and calm. A place for spiritual reflection and meditation can provide shelter from noise and distraction.
- Clean out clutter. A low-maintenance home is refreshing after a day of hectic meetings, errands and chores. Fewer items can mean less frustration.
- Create an atmosphere of love. Display handmade or meaningful gifts from loved ones and photos of family and friends. "Flower Squares"
- For more decorative ideas check my UL site!